Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'll take a #8 on 'whuw'

One day my dad, two sisters, and I were all going to Overton to work on my grandpa's property and we wanted to go out to eat before, so we decided to go to Port-of-Subs. Everyone knew what they wanted so we ordered right when we got there. When it was my turn to order, i got my usual, a medium #8 on white, but when i was telling the guy making my sandwich what i wanted i couldnt figure out if i wanted white or wheat bread this time, so when i went to say what kind of bread i wanted i stuttered and just said 'whuw'. A combination of wheat and white. The guy behind the counter had a confused look on his face and said, "What kind of bread?" I didn't even know what i was supposed to be saying so I laughed a little and just said white. After we left the store we were all still laughing about it and my dad said that the guy behind the counter gave him a look like, is she autistic?

No comments: