Sunday, October 5, 2008

Marching Band

Every time I have to perform in the Marching Band, I'm usually not nervous until about 2 hours before we go onto the field when the teacher and staff go crazy because they are so nervous the cant do anything and everything is going wrong. But then when it's finally time to line up, hearing our school announced, everyone cheering for us, marching onto the track, hearing my family say,"GO BUGGY!!!" That all gives me the chills. I would have to say that is my favorite part. But then when the Drum Major starts counting you off to start playing, i get all these worries swarming in my head saying, i don't know my music, i cant remember where I'm supposed to march first, oh my gosh, i cant do this what am i doing!!! All I do is take a deep breath, look at my mom in the audience, say to myself that i know my music, and i know where I'm supposed to march first. Then when i start to play and march, I relax and have fun.

1 comment:

Life's Digital Glimpses said...

It is amazing to watch you out on that field looking at what a wonderful young lady you have become!! Love you sis!! You are awesome!