Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Caitlin, Please Stop!

Amanda was lying on her bed doing her homework. I come in and start doing my tap dance on the hard wood floor with my tennis shoes on.
Amanda says, "Caitlin, please stop."
Then i sit down in my computer chair to start cleaning off my desk, and not thinking at all, I start tapping my feet again.
"Caitlin, please stop," Amanda says a little more sternly.
Then Thinking if I take off my shoes I won't make that much noise, I take my shoes off and make more noise.
"Caitlin, please stop," Amanda says sternly.
"Sorry, I was trying to take off my shoes," I said.
Amanda and I had an idea taht we should put our mormon adds around the top of the wall in our as a border. I started doing that. While I was doing that, I started singing. Again, not even thinking about it.
"Caitlin, Please Stop!" Amanda said again.
"Sorry," I said.
I had to move the step stool to a different part of the room, I made some more noise. I kept asking Amanda if it looked good, and I could tell she was getting (playfully) frustrated with me. Then again, I start singing. Again, not even thinking about it.
"Caitlin, Please STOP!" Amanda said.
"I'm sorry. What homework are you doing anyways?" I asked.
"Anatomy," Amanda said.
"Is it hard?" I asked.
"Yes, that is why I dont have any music on or anything."
"Well then I guess I'm not helping any," I said totally innocent and in a fuuny accent.

As I'm Trying to print this out so I can read it to everyone, the stupid printer would not work. I'm standing in from of the computer, yelling at the printer because it would not take the paper. After about 5 minutes of this, I finally pull out my flash drive to save it so I could go and print it out on the computer in teh living room. As soon as I stopped yelling at the printer, Amanda started busting out laughing. Of course I joined her.
And she said, "And you still won't be QUIET!!!!!!"

2 comments:

Life's Digital Glimpses said...

Typical.........now you know where the nickname BUG comes from. Love you bunches though and wouldn't trade you for the world!!!

Becky aka tata! said...

mom took the words right out of my mouth!! i love you silly girl!